Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Beauty of Children

Have you ever ask the question on why God must create children? Why a person just grow up instantly in a matter of days to reach adulthood? Why we have to spent soo many years being a children?

I dont know the exact answer but one thing i know for sure that i found from all children. Innocence.

That is something that nobody cant take away from them.

I was at the MRT this evening, exhausted from a whole day work. Stand beside me was a family with two small daughter. Both of them were obviously tired, but the younger one are too tired to stand on the overcrowd train. Unfortunately she couldnt be carried by the daddy because there are totally no space at all. Therefore, what can she do is only crying and crying. I just cannot stand to see children cry, there is just this mystical feeling when i see they cry especially when they suffer defenseless.

But then when the crowd become less, she immediately jump to her father and sleep at his shoulder. That moment was so touching, that i felt i need to write it here despite the fact i am so sleepy.

I always pray that i hope God can do the same thing to me. When im tired, when im sleepy, he will carry me and let me sleep at His shoulder.

That is why, Children will be one of my greatest book that i will never finish to learn something new from it. They are the treasure, the beauty, that nothing will ever can substitute.

No comments: