Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Finding God in Emptiness

Living in a world where you are bombarded with information every seconds of your life, i often get carried away with it. I find myself lacking in time with God, and yet all those times that i spend with Him its still in the realm of modern world. Just for example, my Bible is in my Ipad, and in order for me to write this Blog i have to have access to the Internet. There are too many other things as well that led me to feel that the presence of God somehow were replaced by these gadgets.

However, deep in my mind and heart somehow i know that God can be deeply found when you remove all of these things away. When your heart turn in the simplicity of life, there is where God can be seen deeper. When you just find an empty space, empty room, and without engaging God with all these "gadgets" there is the place where i find God in much better connection than what i have right now.

I hope that this will be my new way of finding God. To set aside all of these engaging things and immersed in the presence of this mighty God.

No comments: