Pages

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My New Day as a Married Man

It such a wonderful name that i am married now, things change and now i live as not my own anymore but to live with someone else.
It has been a mixed up, mumbo jumbo feeling inside. Just last week, things are totally nice and somehow this week as we move back to Singapore there is a funny feeling inside of me. I found i have less interest in coming back to this place.
It was such a very hard time for my wife as well. Living her entire life with her family back in Thailand, her move to Singapore was unimaginable. The tears, the grief, separation, and all those that follow had happen between two of us for almost a week now.
I am trying to be as strong as i could, be that person that can comfort her in this kind of time. But deep inside me i also miss my parents in law, and my sister in law, my family, Thailand as much as my wife does. Even after one year being in Singapore, i still cannot feel this place as my home, Thailand with all of the polluted tuk tuk, beggar, and heat still capture my heart. I feel like it still my second home.
I also miss the funny action of my father in law, with all his stories, his indescribably funny action, and the smell of my wife house. The warmth of that place, the hospitality, and all the beauty that cannot be exchanged with anything else.
While my wife is sleeping right now, this is the first for me to break down and cry. I do feel missing Thailand very much, as much as she does. I still dont understand why God wants me to be here...yet its another mystery that only God himself can reveal.
Anyway, probably this is really the real time for me to be reminded with all the advise my father in law used to say that faith and prayer is really the only way to survive everyday....

No comments: