Pages

Monday, June 11, 2007

Who i like to see in Heaven?


Well, this might seems to be too "adventist" thinking about Heaven
however, i was listening to a song "When Jesus comes" again by and "Adventist" singer Heritage Singers....
but i cant hold my tear to imagine whom i would like to see in Heaven...
yeah sure....Jesus...i want to see him....He is the reason why i'm in Heaven
Family? Yes! Yes...i really want to see them all in heaven...to know that i can live with them too..
however, they are those that placed as special part in my life...
and as i imagining heaven i really pray that they will be in heaven too....
(as i wrote this, i try to keep my tears from falling)
Ti my friend that i met in AIDS hospital at Lopburi, a man in his 30 that waiting his time to rest, i really think about him and missing him. I dont know what happened to him now but let it be with my prayer....
Pam, a a go go girl in Patpong that i met few months ago, i want to keep in touch with her but sometimes what i read discouraging me, im still praying for her and really hope that she will be there too. She is 24 years old, and still working in Patpong
Saipin, and two of her friends that i met during our visit to Nam Yuen...three little girls, very friendly, funny, and kind. Im really scared that they will fall into wrong proffesion since they are vulnerable to that situation, may they be there in heaven too
Sakda, Mukthapa, and two other Hmong warrior i met in Loei, four little boy, cheerful and innocent - i pray we can play soccer again in heaven...
as i look at the world and how cruel it is, my prayer will be "how long O God till you come?" since i really pray for that....
the last, and i think the one that i really care, is my Girlfriend....yes...i've been blessed with a girl that really strenghten me to move on with life, to know there are forgiveness even for a person like me, to know that God still loves me and giving this hope of eternal life, i want to walk to heaven with her. To see her smile there and to know that we are here because of Jesus

No comments: