Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Giving Thanks

We as human being seems to exist with the crave of growth and development. We want to have more, want to be the best, want to be better than others. We want to have something that uniquely ours, and when what you have is not good or convenient compare to others we often feel that life is not complete, life is not satisfying, life is not fulfilling. However, by thinking that way, we might miss the greater part of life that I call as providence. That God actually has given us the best, and often time beyond what we deserve.

Therefore, the greatest way of understanding this love and providence is by thanksgiving. We can accept and allow God to work in the beauty of His love not what we want. His blessing is always more than good enough, it's best. When we see God in that way, life become not what we always want and get but rather what we will and always receive, the love of God. I wish I can describe what is that love, but He works in a greater way beyond me. It's unique to Him.
So starting today, I am learning to count the blessing that I RECEIVE rather than things that I WANT.

And thank you God for all of that!

No comments: