Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Serious Reflection

This trip to Penang give me a sense of reflection again what i do and why i am doing it.

Back in this conference, i was greeted by all my old classmate even some people that i dont know but seems to know me.

I met many peoples, and most of the comment "i know you from...." or "i heard you from....and (all the qualities that they claim i have and perform)" etc, etc

Some people even says, "with this kind of recognition you have, you can be easily promoted to Union, Division, or etc" some other "you will be great, and etc, etc"

Invitation for dinner, lunch, free food, free this and that flowing nicely.

There is a temptation to say that "i should aim higher" this is the time for "fly up"

For those who know what happened recently, i receive a wonderful offer that i think will give me a speedy upgrade on the term of personal career. However, i am fighting for not accepting it.

Reason given - i believe there is a great work needed to be done in this present assignment that i have. I was placed in this situation in which by faith i accept as God's direction. The work is not yet done, there is a lot of things still need to take place.

It might sounds like it is a personal ambition that i have. For those who know me, you know that is not me. It is coming from my heart as a shepherd. It is very difficult for me to go, when knowing my sheep is still sick, not well fed, not healthy enough to produce another sheep. I pray that this is what God really wants me to be and belong.

This trip to Penang gave me that inspiration again.


No comments: